Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Us Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
Recent World Disasters
- Chilly Cold continues in Northern India- (UPDATED 12/26/2011)
-Death toll at 128
-Most of the deaths in Uttar Pradesh (88 deaths)
-Lowest temperature in capital city Delhi in last 6 years (1.6 degree celcius)
-Three more infants are reported to be dead by Chilly cold in a hospital in Malda, West Bengal
- WARNING for extreme Thunderstorm in NSW
-Warning issued for Orange, Dubbo, Wagga Wagga, Albury, Deniliquin and Cobar region including Sydney region
-Very rainfall, dangerous flash flood with large hailstones predicted (90% for Monday)
-The warning is also issued for the Riverina, Lower Western, Snowy Mountains and parts of the Illawarra, South Coast, Central Tablelands, Southern Tablelands, Central West Slopes and Plains, South West Slopes and Upper Western Forecast Districts.
- Wild Fire in Savona
-About 250 people evacuated in Savona, Italy (Ligurian, Vado Ligure)
-200 hectares of forest destroyed
-Some people suffered minor burns
Recent Felt Earthquakes
- M 3.5 shallow earthquake in Glogow, Poland (@ 10 km depth). It will be well felt in Glogow and Legnica region of Poland
18:40 UTC (local time 19:40; 12/26/2011 @ epicenter)
- M 4.7 moderate Sea quake in New Ireland region (Siar), Papua New Guinea (@ 94 km depth) with epicenter 46 km SE of Taron, New Ireland, PNG. It will be faintly felt
17:55 UTC (local time Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 03:55 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.6 strong but harmless Sea quake stuck Vanuatu today (@ 69.9 km depth)with epicenter located 74 km NW Isangel, Vanuatu (Bouniakoup, Tafea Province). 35,000 people will feel light shaking of MMI IV. People of Isangel will feel light shaking. Even the people of Port-Vila and We will feel light shaking. NO TSUNAMI ALERT
16:12 UTC (local time Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 03:12 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.9 deep earthquake in Hindu kush region, Afghanistan (@ 178 km depth). It will be faintly felt in Jurm (pop 12,106) region
08:35 UTC (local time Monday, December 26, 2011 at 01:05 PM @ epicenter)
- M 6.0 moderate Sea quake in Tonga (@ 78.6 km depth) with epicenter near to Hihifo, Tonga. About 2,000 people will feel a moderate shaking of MMI V. The populated area is very far from the epicenter. It will be faintly felt in neighbouring region of Samoa.
04:48 UTC (local time Monday, December 26, 2011 at 06:48 PM @ epicenter)
- M 3.1 shallow earthquake in Bosnia and Herzegovina (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located close to Ljubinje. It will be faintly felt as far as Mostar (pop 104,518)
02:49 UTC (local time 03:49; 12/26/2011 @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 shallow earthquake in Iran (@ 27 km depth) with epicenter 32 km NE Bojnurd (pop 192,041). People of Bojnurd and Shirvan, North Eastern Iran will feel it well
01:49 UTC (local time Monday, December 26, 2011 at 05:19 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.0 moderate Sea quake in Honshu, Japan with epicenter 51 km SSE of Mito, Honshu, Japan. It will be faintly felt.
17:41 UTC (local time Monday, December 26, 2011 at 02:41 AM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Eruptions
There are no eruption update at this time. Check back later or use search box in left column to find earlier updates
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding in Johor, Pahang and Sabah region of Malaysia
-Total 2,700 evacuated. Johor is worst hit with over 1,400 evacuees, 946 in Pahang and 351 in Sabah region of Malaysia
-The level of rivers Sungai Muar in Bukit Kepong and Buloh Kasap, Segamat are above DANGER POINT
-Kampung Asajaya Hulu and Kampung Serpan Ulu village are badly affected by flood
-Penang however safe
- Thailand Flood 2011, Death toll at 762
- Tropical storm Grant (35S) with current wind speed 46 km/hr active in Indian Ocean. GREEN ALERT
- Tropical storm 06B with current wind speed 74 km/hr active in Indian Ocean. GREEN ALERT
Recent Natural Disasters Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List
List Of Recent Natural Disasters