Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Us Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
|Satellite Map of Flooding Area|
- Flooding in Surigao del Sur city, Philippines
-More 200 families in parts of Mindanao evacuated today due to flooding in Surigao del Sur in Caraga, and Compostela Valley in Region 11
-Flooding caused in Bislig City due to continuous rainfall from yesterday
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Did You Feel It!! Let others Know> Click here
- M 4.9 moderate (@ 63 km depth) Sea quake in Off the East Coast of Kamchatka, Russia. It will have faintly felt in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, Russia
06:11 UTC (Local time Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 06:11 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate deep (@ 129 km depth) earthquake in Hokkaido, Japan Region. People of Yubari will have felt weak shaking and will have faintly felt in Ebetsu region. The epicenter is located 52 km NE of Tomakomai, Hokkaido, Japan
06:07 UTC (local time Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 03:07 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.1 very shallow (@ 5 km depth) moderate Sea quake in Sivas, Turkey. The epicenter is just 24 km E Susehri and 22 km W Gölova. It will have faintly felt as far as Erzincan, Eastern Turkey
05:52 UTC (local time 07:52; 2012/1/14 @ epicenter)
- M 3.3 weak shallow (@ 4 km depth) earthquake in Central California. The epicenter is just 15 km SSE from Tres Pinos, CA and 18 km NW from Pinnacles, CA. Weak shaking will have felt in Tres Pinos, Pinnacles, Gonzales and Hollister region of California
01:42 UTC (local time Friday, January 13, 2012 at 05:42 PM @ epicenter)
- M 5.2 moderate Sea quake in Tonga Region.The populated area is 1000+ km far from the epicenter. It is hard to be even felt
00:46 UTC (local time Friday, January 13, 2012 at 01:46 PM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Philippines/Bulusan Recent Volcanic Activity (UPDATE 08:54 UTC)
-ALERT LEVEL 1, means that entry into the 4 km radius Permanent Danger Zone (PDZ) is strictly prohibited due to sudden steam and ash eruptions
-No any volcanic earthquake recorded in last 24 hours
-Pilots are warned to avoid flying close to Volcano summit
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding Continues in South of Thailand (UPDATE 1/14/2012)
-Sai Buri River burst its bank yesterday leading many people to evacuate
-Water level sharply increased in Sungai Kolok River after which people in Sungai Kolok municipality moved for another place
-Phatthalung on HIGH ALERT now
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List