Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
Recent World Disasters
- Heavy flooding in Australia (Daily update)
-Evacuation order for Residents of St George
-Balonne River has risen faster than expected
-Queensland's disaster co-ordinator earlier said the flood threat in southwest Queensland had deteriorated
-UPDATE: An Emergency Alert has been issued for St George residents
-UPDATE 07:49 UTC: Police recovered the body of woman from flood waters located on Arthur Street in Roma. The body is yet to be identified.
-UPDATE: Upstream rivers are rising quickly and the Balonne River may peak in St George between14 and potentially up to 15 metres. Mandatory evacuations declared for St George
-UPDATE: People living in St George are urged to evacuate the town in the face of record flooding. The flooding is expected to reach the record of 13.4m at 6am Monday morning, with further rises with the potential to exceed 14m on Tuesday.
-UPDATE: St George, A flood height of 14-metres predicted
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Did You Feel It!! Let others Know> Click here
- M 5.1 moderate earthquake in Michoacan, Mexico (@ 51 km depth) today with epicenter located just 33 km NW Zirándaro. Moderate shaking will have felt in Huetamo region. Even people of Morelia, Mexico will have felt it well. Morelia lies 122 km far from epicenter. Michoacán (officially Estado Libre y Soberano de Michoacán de Ocampo) is located in Western Mexico. Click here if you Felt earthquake in Michoacan today
17:01 UTC (local time 11:01; 2012/02/05 @ epicenter)
UPDATE 18:32 UTC
USGS mentions M 4.8 @ 83 km depth with epicenter located 41 km W from Huetamo, Michoacán, Mexico and 70 km WNW from Altamirano, Guerrero, Mexico. It is 79 km SSE from Tacámbaro, Michoacán, Mexico
UPDATE 17:50 UTC
USGS hasn't mentioned about this Mexican earthquake till now!!
- M 4.7 very shallow earthquake in Honshu, Japan (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 25 km NE of Mito, Honshu, Japan. It will have well felt above the epicenter
22:05 UTC (local time Monday, February 06, 2012 at 07:05 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.7 deep (@ 189 km depth) earthquake in Southern Peru with epicenter located 71 km WSW of Juliaca, Peru. It will have just faintly felt
20:58 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 03:58 PM @ epicenter)
- M 5.5 moderate Sea quake in Mindanao, Philippines (Celebes Sea) with epicenter located 116 km W from General Santos, Mindanao, Philippines. Weak shaking will have felt in Dansuli, Taguisa, Dukay, Isulan, Sagasa, New Panay, Cotabato, Koronadal, Digos, Muricay and Davao region
16:46 UTC (local time Monday, February 06, 2012 at 12:46 AM @ epicenter)
- M 6.0 very strong shallow aftershocks in Vanuatu (@ 4 km depth)with epicenter located 122 km W from Port-Villa, Vanuatu. People of Port-Vila and Norsup will have felt light shaking of MMI IV. Weak shaking will have felt in Fayaoue, Luganville, Isangel, Touho, Koumac, Kaala-Gomen, Hienghene, Ouegoa and Pouebo. EMSC mentions M 6.3 @ 40 km depth
16:40 UTC (local time Monday, February 06, 2012 at 03:40 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 very shallow moderate earthquake in Taiwan (@ 7 km depth) with epicenter located 35 km S from T'ai-tung, Taiwan. It will have well felt above the epicenter
16:25 UTC (local time Monday, February 06, 2012 at 12:25 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.2 moderate earthquake in Kyrgyzstan (@ 21 km depth) recorded today with epicenter located 89 km NW At-bashi. It will have felt as far as Jalal-Abad and Bishkek (Frunze), Kyrgyzstan
07:10 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 01:10 PM @ epicenter)
EMSC Felt Reports
Almaty: ru: На 7-м этаже ощущалось, как здание качается (en: On the 7th floor felt like the building shakes)
- M 3.1 shallow earthquake in Albania (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located 10 km N Librazhd and 27 km NE Elbasan, Albania. It will have well felt above the epicenter area
06:23 UTC (local time 07:23; 2012/02/05 @ epicenter)
- M 5.0 very shallow moderate earthquake in Southern Iran (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 76 km (47 miles) SE of Bushehr, Iran. Strong jolt will have felt in Dashti, the nearest place from the epicenter (13 km far)
06:10 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 09:40 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.5 very shallow earthquake in Spain (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located 6 km S Benejúzar (San Miguel de Salinas, Spain). It will have well felt in Rojales and Murcia. Murica is the nearest populated area with population 406,807!
Instituto Geografico Nacional Madrid, Spain mentions Maximum intensity IV
Felt Reports as Received by "Disaster Report" through contact form
Janis from San Miguel de Salinas: Felt at Urbanisacion La Canada San Miguel de Salinas. Woken around 0600 by very loud rattling of all doors and shutters. Very noisy lasted a few seconds. Cat not impressed either!
Lianne from Dolores: Living in a mobile home it woke me up. the rumbling was short but impressive.
Maggie mahony from Orihuela costa: We woke up this morning 6ish to the house shaking but thought it was dream until my son asked me I felt it too... scary , have to admit... we live in Los Altos near Via park 3, orihuela costa
Michelle from Rojales: i live in center of rojales and live 4th floor in a apartmentand got woke up with apartment shaking badly thought a lorry had crashed into block it was quite scary
Don & Ruthie from Formantera del Segura, Spain: Felt the bed shake early morning - went back to sleep. Thought it was a dream until partner said she felt a quake early hours - scary!
04:43 UTC (local time 05:43; 2012/02/05 @ epicenter)
EMSC Felt Reports> Did You Feel It!! Click here
Benijófar: That was quite disturbing!
Almoradí: it seemed to me like a big truck passing throughRojales: Too dark to check for damage, but will do so in daylight.
Orihuela: Woke everyone in the house up and scared the kids.
Torrevieja: Loud, shaking, tought that the roof was about to fall, i live on the 5 floor, usually i dont wake up to anything
Torrevieja: Picture fell of wall, voilent shudder and rattling of lights and glasses for about 2/3 seconds
Guardamar del Segura: Third and worse tremor I have experienced in Guardamar in 9yrs. This one, as previous comment, was accompanied by noise, loud rumbling and shaking of the house. Also felt two very slight tremors a few minutes later.
- M 4.7 shallow earthquake Offshore Bio-Bio, Chile (@21 km depth) with epicenter located just 30 km NW of Concepcion, Bio-Bio, Chile. People of Concepción, Penco and Talcahuano will have well shaking
13:42 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 12:42 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.7 moderate earthquake in Kepulauan Talaud, Indonesia (@ 69 km depth) with epicenter located 268 km N of Ternate, Moluccas, Indonesia. It will have just faintly felt
03:27 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 11:27 AM @ epicenter)
- M 6.1 strong deep aftershocks in Vanuatu (@ 163 km depth) with epicenter located just 77 km NNW of Isangel, Tanna, Vanuatu. People of Isangel and Port-Vila will have felt light shaking of MMI IV. MORE AFTERSHOCKS EXPECTED
00:15 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 11:15 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.2 moderate earthquake in Kepulauan Kai, Indonesia (@ 46 km depth) with epicenter located 47 km NW of Dobo, Kepulauan Aru, Indonesia. It will have well felt above epicenter and faintly in 100+ radius
00:06 UTC (local time Sunday, February 05, 2012 at 09:06 AM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Cleveland Recent Volcanic Activity
-Color Code ORANGE : Alert Level WATCH
- Kilauea Recent Volcanic Activity
-Color Code ORANGE : Alert Level WATCH
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding in western Peloponnese, Greece
-1 killed with more than 200 evacuated
-Flooding and mudslides has made situation worse in western region of Greece
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
- Heavy snow storm predicted in London with 5-10cm of snow falling across England's capital city. Transport for London (TfL) said that over 100,000 tonnes of salt was ready to put on the roads
- Bird Flu detected in Sunsari, Nepal. The lab report today confirmed the Bird Flu in the hens of Sunsari(khanar) and Itahari Poultry form. Cleaning and clearing operations have started now after more than 4,000 hens died in Sunsari and Itahari some days ago
- Forest fire in Pujerra area of Spain isn't yet under control. The vegetation in this area of high ecological value is very dry due to the very low rainfall this winter
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity