Disaster Report: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Report through contact form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster Report)
Recent World Disasters
|Vaisigano River, Samoa|
- Flash flood near Apia, Samoa
-Kiwi, a 21 year old woman, swept away by a flash flood that struck while swimming in the Vaisigano River
-Four people were injured and taken to nearby hospital while one peson is still said to be missing
-The family were holidaying from New Zealand
- Mudslide in Monte Rio region, State of California
-Heavy rainfall caused flooding on roads in Central and Northern California
-Rain triggered mudslide where a house is said to be damaged. Luckily no injuries have been reported
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Felt an earthquake? Click here
- M 5.1 moderate earthquake near the South Coast of Honshu, Japan (@ 100 km depth) with epicenter located just below Ome. Moderate shaking of MMI V will have felt by the people of Saitama. Weak shaking will have felt even in capital Tokyo. Yesterday series of earthquakes in Tokyo and northeastern Japan were recorded with highest of M 6.9 generating a small Tsunami.
19:20 UTC (local time Friday, March 16, 2012 at 04:20 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate earthquake near the Coast of Nicaragua (@ 69 km depth) with epicenter located 73 km SW Corinto. Weak shaking will have experienced even by the people of Chinandega
16:21 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.2 weak earthquake in Morocco (@ 40 km depth) with epicenter located 37 km SE Chefchaouen. Weak shaking will have felt above epicenter
18:45 UTC (local time 18:45; 2012/03/15 @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 moderate earthquake in Sumba Region, Indonesia (@ 60 km depth) with epicenter located 106 km W of Waingapu. Light to weak shaking will have experienced all over the island
15:56 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:56 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.7 moderate shallow harmless sea quake north of Svalbard (Greenland Sea @ 12 km depth) with epicenter located 184 km ENE of Nord.
15:45 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 03:45 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate shallow earthquake Off West Coast of the South Island, New Zealand (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 154 km W of Queenstown. It will have faintly felt as far as Dunedin
11:15 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.4 moderate shallow earthquake in Central Iran (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 71 km NE Bafq. Weakl shaking will have experienced even by the people of Yazd
06:17 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 09:47 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.4 moderate shallow earthquake in Greece (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located just below Lepenoú. In Patrai, weak tremor will have been experienced.
05:40 UTC (local time Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 07:40 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.9 weak very shallow earthquake in Central Italy (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located 6 km S Gualdo. Light to weak shaking will have experienced by the people of Ascoli and Terni
03:29 UTC (local time 04:29; 2012/03/15 @epicenter)
- M 3.4 weak very shallow earthquake in Bosnia and Herzegovina with epicenter located 9 km NW Crnici. Weak shaking will have felt as far as Mostar
01:08 UTC(local time 02:08; 2012/03/15 @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Alaska/Cleveland recent volcanic activity
-Cleveland volcano exploded for the third time in just over a week
-A small explosion detected at Cleveland
-Clouds prevented a clear view of the volcano at the time of the explosion, however, ash was not observed rising through the cloud deck suggesting relatively minor ash emission
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding in Australia (Daily update)
-Evacuation warning issued for Hay
-Murrumbidgee River is expected to peak on Friday at 6.8m
- Tropical Cyclone Lua
-Tropical cyclone Lua, located approximately 385 nm north of Learmonth, Australia, has tracked east-southeastward at 02 knots over the past six hours
-By March 16, lua is forecast to strike Port Hedland as a tropical cyclone (Cat 2)
- Minor flooding led, shut down of Highway 12 of Sonoma County of Northern California. Rainfall is expected to continue this week.
- Wildfire in Yucca Valley, state of California has burned 21 acres. The fire is 10 percent contained. No injuries have been reported.
Useful information to read this daily natural disaster list
This natural disaster list contains daily list of all major natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with different Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster. The reference for the time zone is UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, also called GMT)
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, 2011 disasters in March, list of natural calamities in 2011, natural calamities, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, natural hazards, desastres naturales 2012, disasters on March 15, natural disasters so far, 2012 natural disasters new alerts, current natural disaster March 15 2012, current volcanic activity March 15,2012, volcano March 15 2012, natural disasters 2012 so far, latest natural catastrophes, March 15 earthquake, recent earthquakes 15/03/2012, recent catastrophes, latest natural disasters 2012 february, earthquake report 15/03/2012, earthquake March 14, 2012, disaster 15.3.2012, March 14 2012 Earthquake, 15th March 2012 natural disasters, earthquake 15 March, March 15 2012 flooding, natural disasters 15/3/12, 15/03/12 disaster, desastres naturales del 15 de March del 2012, natural disasters list March 15, 2012/3/15 disasters, 15/03/2012, natural hazard events in 2012