Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
Kindly leave your comments below
Recent World Disasters
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Felt an Earthquake? Click here
- M 4.7 moderate shallow earthquake in Northwest Territories, Canada (@ 18 km depth) with epicenter located 139 km SW of Norman Wells. The populated area is 1000+ km far from epicenter
23:29 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 04:29 PM @ epicenter)
- M 5.6 deep strong earthquake in Rat Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska (@ 195 km depth) with epicenter located 64 Km southwest of Amchitka, Alaska. NO TSUNAMI ALERT ISSUED
16:48 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 06:48 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.0 moderate earthquake in Southern Xinjiang, China (@ 51 km depth) with epicenter located 94 km E of Sary-Tash (Kyrgyzstan). Th populated area Kashi is 143 km far where just weak shaking will have felt
13:40 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 09:40 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 moderate earthquake in Crete, Greece (@ 46 km depth) with epicenter located 102 km SE of Iraklion. Light to weak shaking will have experienced around epicenter
08:04 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 10:04 AM at epicenter)
- M 4.2 moderate shallow earthquake strikes France today (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located 4 km NW La condamine-châtelard. The populated area Nice is 97 km far where weak shaking will have experienced
07:15 UTC (local time 08:15; 2012/03/02 @ epicenter)
- M 5.2 moderate earthquake in Eastern New Region, Papua New Guinea (Mikafiru, @ 48 km depth) with epicenter located 55 km ESE of Kerema. Port moresby, about 181 km far, is the populated area where just weak shaking will have experienced
05:09 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 03:09 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate shallow earthquake strikes Southwestern Siberia, Russia with epicenter located 42 km E Saryg-sep.Weak shaking will have experienced as far as Kyzyl. It is the aftershocks of earlier M 6.8 Tuva, Russia quake
19:46 UTC (local time 02:46; 2012/03/02 @ epicenter)
- M 4.8 moderate earthquake in Southern Xinjiang, China (@ 54 km depth) with epicenter located 139 km W of Kashi. It will have felt in Sary-Tash (Kyrgyzstan) and Karakul (Tajikistan) area too. The people living in these region will have felt a weak shaking
16:05 UTC (local time Friday, March 02, 2012 at 12:05 AM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Smithsonian/USGS Weekly Volcanic Activity Report (New Activity/Unrest)
- Chuginadak Island/Cleveland Recent Volcanic Activity: AVO reported that satellite observations of Cleveland during 22-28 February revealed that the growth of the lava dome continued at a slow rate. Cloud cover over the volcano prevented views of the lava dome during 22 and 25-28 February. On 23 February a thermal anomaly was detected in partly cloudy satellite images. The Volcano Alert Level remained at Watch and the Aviation Color Code remained at Orange. No current seismic information was available because Cleveland does not have a real-time seismic network.
- Andreanof Islands/Kanaga Recent Volcanic Activity: AVO reported that no unusual activity was detected in seismic data or in partly-cloudy satellite images of Kanaga during 22-24 and 26-28 February. Low-level volcanic tremor was detected on 25 February. The Volcano Alert Level remained at Advisory and the Aviation Color Code remained at Yellow.
- Costa Rica/Rincón de la Vieja Recent Volcanic Activity: OVSICORI-UNA reported that seismic data revealed two eruptions on 19 and 20 February from Rincón de la Vieja's active crater. Two more eruptions also occurred on 23 February. Explosions were heard in Guachipelin (11 km SW) between 0400 and 0430
- Ecuador/Tungurahua Recent Volcanic Activity: IG reported moderate activity at Tungurahua during 22-28 February. Steam plumes with some ash content rose to altitudes of 1-2 km (3,300-6,500 ft) a.s.l. and drifted W during 22-24 February. Ash fall was reported in Palitahua (6 km SSW), Choglontus (13 km WSW), and Manzano (8 km SW) on 23 February, and in the Mapayacu (SW) and Achupashal (NW) gorges on 24 February. Strombolian activity was observed on 24 February, and incandescence material that rose as high as 500 m above the crater fell on the W and NW flanks. Ashfall was reported to the SW in Manzano again on 25 February. A steam-and-ash plume rose as high as 800 m above the crater and drifted W on 26 February. Crater incandescence was observed on 23 and 27 February.
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding Continues In Australia
-More than 1700 people forced to leave their home in NSW
-People evacuated from Bega, Towamba, Cooma, Goulburn yesterday too
-Heavy rains and flooding continues further south in Victoria. Rainfalls of up to 80mm are forecast
-Warragamba Dam is now believed to overflow sometime today which will increase water level in Murrumbidgee, Hawkesbury and Nepean rivers
-About 30,000 sandbags will be send in these regions today
- Tropical storm "Irina" is currently active in Mozambique. It is forecast to strike Mozambique as a tropical cyclone at about 20:00 GMT tomorrow (3 March) Detail update @ Tracking Tropical Storm "IRINA"
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, natural hazards, disasters on March 2, natural disasters so far, 2012 natural disasters new alerts, current natural disaster March 2 2012, current volcanic activity March 2,2012, volcano March 2 2012, natural disasters 2012 so far, latest natural catastrophes, March 1 earthquake, recent earthquakes 03/02/2012, recent catastrophes, latest natural disasters 2012 february, earthquake report 3/02/2012, earthquake March 2, 2012, disaster 03.2.2012, March 2 2012 Earthquake, 1st March 2012 natural disasters, earthquake 2 March, March 2 2012 flooding, natural disasters 3/1/12, 1/03/12 disaster, desastres naturales del 02 de March del 2012, natural disasters list March 1, 2012/3/2 disasters, secousse sismique ressentie dans Nice, France 03/02/2012, natural hazard events in 2012