Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
Kindly leave your comments below
Recent World Disasters
- Flooding In State of New South Wales, Australia
-Thousands of people evacuated from Central Wagga Wagga and Flowerdale region (above video)
-North Richmond Bridge and Windsor Bridge closed
-43 flood rescues since Monday
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Felt an Earthquake? Click here
- M 5.3 moderate earthquake in Masbate Region, Philippines (@ 42 km depth) with epicenter located 10 km ESE of Masbate. Weak shaking will have felt as far as Legazpi
23:06 UTC (local time Tuesday, March 06, 2012 at 07:06 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.6 very shallow earthquake in Slovakia (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located 17 km N Malacky. It will have well felt as far as Bratislava
22:56 UTC (local time 23:56; 2012/03/05 @ epicenter)
- M 4.7 moderate shallow earthquake in Northern Italy (@ 15 km depth) with epicenter located 6 km NW Rezzoaglio. Moderate to Light shaking will have experienced in populated area of Genova and Parma
15:15 UTC (local time 16:15; 2012/03/05 @ epicenter)
- M 3.5 very shallow earthquake in France (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located 6 km NW La condamine-châtelard. Weak shaking will have felt as far as Nice
15:56 UTC (local time 15:56; 2012/03/05 @ epicenter)
- M 4.0 strong earthquake jolts San Francisco Bay Area, California today (@ 9 km depth) with epicenter located just below El Cerrito. About 35,000 people will have felt strong shaking of MMI VI. People of El Cerrito and East Richmond Heights will have experienced strong shaking of MMI VI. Moderate shaking will have felt in Kensington, Albany, El Sobrante and Rollingwood city. light shaking in Oakland and weak shaking will have experienced by the people of San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento and Stockton
13:33 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 05:33 AM @ epicenter)
Felt Reports Received by Disaster Report through "Felt Report form"
Mary from Santa Rosa: I felt it like a deep shifting at exactly 5:33- that is listed on blog - no shaking but herd a split second loud noise of the movement and felt a deep shift all of the way here in Santa Rosa but no shaking just knew it happened quick and quick came to the sight and I am trying to discover how much that they felt it in the city or SanFrancisco shoud I say and was it 4.o and for how long?
- M 5.5 moderate earthquake in Halmahera, Indonesia (@ 43 km depth) with epicenter located 191 km NE of Ternate. About 15,000 people will have felt moderate shaking of MMI V. People of Tobelo will have experienced light shaking and that of Ternate will have felt just a weak shaking
08:12 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 05:12 PM @ epicenter)
- M 6.1 deep earthquake in Santiago Del Estero, Argentina (@ 550 km depth) with epicenter located 47 km WNW of Anatuya, Santiago del Estero. About 3,618,000 people will have felt just a weak shaking of MMI II. People of Santiago del Estero, Presidencia Roque Saenz Pena, San Miguel de Tucuman, San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca and Cafayate will have felt weak shaking
07:46 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 04:46 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.2 shallow moderate earthquake strikes Haryana - Delhi Region, India (@ 19 km depth) today with epicenter located 22 km ESE of Rohtak, Haryana, India. Click for detail report on this Rohtak, Haryana quake
07:41 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 01:11 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 moderate shallow earthquake in Iraq (@ 15 km depth) with epicenter located 55 km NE of Tikrit. People of Kirkuk will have felt light shaking
06:50 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 09:50 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.2 moderate shallow earthquake in Northern Algeria (@ 8 km depth) with epicenter located 53 km WNW of Chlef. Light to weak shaking will have felt around epicenter
02:45 UTC (local time Monday, March 05, 2012 at 03:45 AM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Ecuador/Tungurahua Recent Volcanic Activity
-Increase of Tunguarahua volcano's activity reported by Ecuador's Instituto Geofísico (IG)
-Number of explosions produced an ash column reaching about 4 km in height
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding In Gaza Valley (Palestinian Territory)
-Houses damaged in Johr al-Deek and Nusirat village (Al-Nusirat refugee camp)
-Dozens of homes flooded after Israel opened the dam
- Tropical storm Irina is active in Mozambique. The tropical cyclone did not reach sufficient strength to cause significant storm surge. No calculations were performed. Green Tropical Cyclone alert in Juan De Nova I., Mozambique, Swaziland, South Africa, Madagascar for IRINA-12. Detail update @ Tracking Tropical Storm "IRINA"
- Grass fire near to Wellington, State of Colorado has burned approximately 650 acres and is currently about 90 percent contained
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, natural hazards, Los Angeles earthquake 05-03-2012, disasters on March 5, natural disasters so far, 2012 natural disasters new alerts, current natural disaster March 5 2012, current volcanic activity March 5,2012, volcano March 5 2012, natural disasters 2012 so far, latest natural catastrophes, March 1 earthquake, recent earthquakes 03/03/2012, recent catastrophes, latest natural disasters 2012 february, earthquake report 3/03/2012, earthquake March 5, 2012, disaster 05.3.2012, March 5 2012 Earthquake, 5th March 2012 natural disasters, earthquake 5 March, March 5 2012 flooding, natural disasters 5/3/12, 5/03/12 disaster, desastres naturales del 05 de March del 2012, natural disasters list March 5, 2012/3/5 disasters, 05/03/2012, natural hazard events in 2012