Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
Kindly leave your comments below
Recent World Disasters
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Felt an Earthquake? Click here
- M 4.6 moderate earthquake in San Juan, Argentina (@ 74 km depth) with epicenter located 78 km W of San Juan. Weak shaking will have felt in San Juan
18:41 UTC (local time Thursday, March 01, 2012 at 03:41 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate earthquake in Nias region, Indonesia with epicenter located59 km W Gunung stoli . It will have faintly felt in populated area Padang sidempuan
11:19 UTC (local time Thursday, March 01, 2012 at 06:19 PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.8 moderate earthquake in Colombia (@ 91 km depth) with epicenter located 39 km WNW of Tulua. Weak shaking will have felt around epicenter
01:41 UTC (local time Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 08:41 PM @ epicenter)
- M 3.9 moderate shallow earthquake in Iceland (@ 7 km depth) with epicenter located just 8 km SE Hafnarfjörður. Weak shaking will have even in Reykjavík, Iceland
01:03 UTC (local time 01:03 @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
Recent Flood Update
- Flash flood in Arusha (Losukutane River), Tanzania
-10 Piayaya Primary school pupils drowned after trying to cross flooded Losukutane River
-The river has no bridge
- Tropical Storm IRINA-12 is currently active in Mozambique. GDACS has issued ORANGE ALERT for Mozambique. Tropical cyclone (tc) 14s (irina), located approximately 225 nm west-northwest of Antananarivo, Madagascar, has tracked southwestward at 04 knots over the past six hours
Tropical storm Irina is forecast to strike Madagascar as a tropical cyclone at about 12:00 GMT today Detail update @ Tracking Tropical Storm "IRINA"
- Tropical cyclone (tc) 15s (fifteen), located approximately 490 nm southwest of Diego Garcia, has tracked west-southwestward at 08 knots over the past six hours
- Landslide in Mount Buffalo National Park, State of Victoria, Australia
-Roads to and from the Mount Buffalo National Park blocked after the landslide
-At least 30 people trapped on Mount Buffalo, which are believed to be a school group
- Different activity at Kuwait's Shuwaikh port was suspended due to lack of visibility caused by sand storm
- Heavy snow storm is reported in Jordan's capital, Amman
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, natural hazards, disasters on March 1, natural disasters so far, 2012 natural disasters new alerts, current natural disaster March 1 2012, current volcanic activity March 1,2012, volcano March 1 2012, natural disasters 2012 so far, latest natural catastrophes, March 1 earthquake, recent earthquakes 03/01/2012, recent catastrophes, latest natural disasters 2012 february, earthquake report 3/01/2012, earthquake March 1, 2012, disaster 03.1.2012, March 1 2012 Earthquake, 1st March 2012 natural disasters, earthquake 1 March, March 1 2012 flooding, natural disasters 3/1/12, 1/03/12 disaster, desastres naturales del 01 de March del 2012, natural disasters list March 1, 2012/3/1 disasters, flooded River Rudiru