This list contains all major natural disasters in Bangladesh in 2012 with detail report.
Click for most recent natural disasters in Bangladesh
- November 11: Myanmar earthquake 2012, Even felt in Thailand, Bangladesh and India
Magnitude 6.8 extremely dangerous earthquake shakes Myanmar today. Tremors were felt even in Thailand, Bangladesh and India.
- October 11: Bangladesh storm kills 19, 1500 missing
Tropical storm kills 19 in Bangladesh. 1500 others are reported to be missing.
- October 3: Flash floods in Bogra, Bangladesh
Heavy rainfall caused flooding in more than 115 villages under Sherpur, Sonatola and Dhunat upazilas.
- August 11: Lightning in Bangladesh
At least 13 killed and 15 injured when lightning struck a mosque in a remote village in Bangladesh.
- July 13: Flooding and landslides in Bangladesh
At least 131 people killed in different natural disaster incidents in Bangladesh this month.
- June 27: At least 100 killed in flood and landslide in Bangladesh
Extreme flood and landslides in southeast Bangladesh killed at least 100 people.
- May 18: Lightning in Magura, Bangladesh
Three killed and five other injured as lightning strikes Sadar and Mohammadpur Upazilas of Magura
- April 7: Extreme Weather In Bangladesh
Seventeen people killed and half a hundred injured after a heavy storms with heavy rains and strong winds in Bangladesh.
- March 18: Moderate Shallow Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Bangladesh
M 4.6 moderate shallow earthquake strikes Bangladesh with epicenter located 5 km NE Narayanganj. The earthquake struck in a very highly populated area in the Dhaka Province
Related natural disaster posts: