This list contains all major natural disasters in United States in 2012 with detail report.
Click for most recent natural disasters in United States
Click for most recent natural disasters in United States
- December 30: Wildfire in Pueblo city, Colorado
A wildfire burned 70 acres in Pueblo County, Colorado, United States.
- December 30: Snowstorm in Boston, United States
Snow emergency declared in parts of Massachusetts, Boston.
- December 27: Tornadoes across Southern United States
Death toll from several tornadoes from Texas to Alabama has risen to six.
- December 27: Flooding in Asheville area, United states
Huge storm caused heavy rainfall and flooding in Asheville area of North Carolina.
- December 26: Tornadoes and Snowstorms across southern United States: 3 killed
At least three person are reported to be killed in different weather-related accidents across southern United States.
- December 22: Wildfire in Manor City of Texas
Wildfire is burning south of U.S. 290 and west of the Texas 45 toll road.
- December 22: Landslide in American Samoa
Landslide in American Samoa cut access between Afono and Vatia village.
- December 21: U.S. Midwest Blizzard Kills 8
Eight killed in recent U.S. Midwest snowstorms. Fatalities are reported from Utah, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nebraska.
- December 21: Tornado in Mobile, Alabama
Tornado in Mobile destroyed ten houses. The American Red Cross office in Mobile suffered heavy damage due to tornado.
- December 21: More than 30 Michigan schools closed due to threat of doomsday
More than 30 schools in Michigan, United States are closed due to Mayan end of the world rumors.
- December 20: Major blizzards in United States
Heavy winter snowstorm has blanketed the US Midwest today.
- December 19: Snowstorms in Colorado, USA Heavy snowstorm caused delay of flights at Denver International Airport.
- December 18: Tornado in Laurel Bay, South Carolina Tornado destroyed homes in the Laurel Bay military housing community in northern Beaufort.
- December 14: Flooding in Long Beach, California
King tides caused flooding in Long Beach, California.
- December 13: Flooding in San Diego, California
San Diego flood and mudslide caused a number of traffic incidents.
- December 12: Flooding in Jupiter, Florida
Strong storm hit Palm Beach County and also caused flooding in Jupiter.
- December 11: Tornado in Louisiana and Alabama, USA
EF1 tornado touched down in Baker. Tornado destroyed several buildings in Ascension Parish.
- December 10: Tornado in Arkansas, U.S.A
Tornado injured one and damaged homes and buildings in northern Arkansas.
- December 3: Flooding in California
Following National Weather Service, up to 5 more inches of rain could fall across Northern California.
- December 2: Wildfire in Colorado
A wildfire northwest of Denver, Colo., forced officials to evacuate hundreds of people.
- December 1: Wildfire in Shady Lake Recreation Area
A wildfire 2 miles northeast of Shady Lake Recreation Area in Montgomery County has burned 120 acres so far.
- November 29: Wildfire in Chattahoochee forest, U.S.
A 215-acre wildfire is burning in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
- November 23: Wildfires in East Tennessee, U.S.
Multiples wildfires reported on Thanksgiving Day in East Tennessee.
- November 21: Wildfire in Hawkins County, Tennessee
Two Wildfires burned about 2,000 acres on Short Mountain near Rogersville in Tennessee, U.S.
- November 20: Flooding in Vernonia, Oregon
Storm caused minor flooding in Vernonia.
- November 19: Mudslide in Oregon Coast, United States
Heavy Storms caused winds, rain and mudslides along the Oregon Coast.
- November 19: Flooding in Washington County, United States
Flooding and downed trees closed several roads in Washington County.
- November 18: Wildfire in Smokies, North Carolina
Wildfire burned 50 acres inside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park near Cherokee, N.C
- November 18: Flash floods in Redding, California
South Redding storm caused flooding in Dry Creek road.
- November 13: Mudslide in Daly City, California
Mudslide in Daly city caused evacuation of eight homes.
- November 13: Wildfire in Wisconsin, USA
Wildfire burned 250 acres in Lake Mills State Wildlife Area of Wisconsin.
- November 12: Wildfire in Appalachia, Virginia, USA
A 50-acre wildfire is reported near the town of Appalachia.
- November 10: Rare earthquake hits coal-mining region of Kentucky
M 4.3 moderate earthquake hits Eastern Kentucky, USA today, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- November 10: Wildfire in Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
Wildfire in Pilot Mountain burned 240 acres.
- November 7: Magnitude 7.4 huge earthquake in Champerico, Guatemala
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the quake's epicenter was located 24 km S of Champerico.
- November 7: Winter Storm Athena plus wild weather in New Jersey and New York
Higher winds, flooding and even snow is expected to hit Sandy affected New Jersey and New York.
- November 5: Winter storms in states of New York and New Jersey
A winter storm off the U.S. East Coast is forecast to hit hurricane Sandy affected areas of New York and New Jersey by Thursday.
- November 5: Tornado in La Marque, Texas
A tornado (Twister) caused damage across La Marque.
- November 5: Minor rare earthquake in New Jersey
M 2.0 minor rare earthquake in New Jersey centered in Ringwood.
- October 30: Snow storm in Virginia, USA
Superstorm Sandy caused snow storm reported in parts of West Virginia.
- October 27: Exclusive real time live news: Hurricane sandy track
Tracking Hurricane Sandy every minute and providing real time live news.
- October 27: Wildfire in Kentucky, USA
Wildfire burned nearly 100 acres near the Sattler Branch community in Clay County, State of Kentucky.
- October 21: Strong earthquake in Central California
M 5.3 strong earthquake shakes Central California today the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- October 19: Tornado in Mississippi, USA
At least four tornadoes reported across Arkansas and Mississippi.
- October 19: Dust storms in northern Oklahoma
Dust storms caused a multi-car accident in northern Oklahoma today.
- October 18: Wildfire in Crookston area of Nebraska
Several people evacuated due to wildfire in town of Crookston.
- October 18: Hailstorms in Los Alamos, New Mexico
Hail storm damaged several planes at Los Alamos airport in State of New Mexico, USA.
- October 18: Wildfire in Painted Cave area, California
At least 40 people evacuated due to wildfire in Painted Cave area of California.
- October 16: Wildfire in northern Arizona
Lightning-caused wildfire in Tonto National Forest in northern Arizona.
- October 16: Rare moderate earthquake in Maine today
M 4.0 moderate earthquake shakes Maine today, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- October 15: Tornado in Lee County, Texas
Tornado damaged a farm in Lexington, about 70 miles east of Austin in Lee County.
- October 15: Tornado in Kentucky, USA
One injured in tornado in Mayfield, Kentucky of USA.
- October 14: Multiple earthquakes in Yellowstone National Park
Multiple earthquakes with minor magnitude recorded in Yellowstone National Park today.
- October 14: Tornado in Plainview, Texas
Tornado reported five miles southeast of Hale Center in Texas, USA.
- October 11: Wildfire in Heisterman Island, Saginaw Bay of Michigan, USA
Wildfire burned one-third of the Saginaw Bay. Luckily it is an uninhabited island.
- October 9: Coronal mass ejection (CME) in Alaska
Coronal mass ejections, caused by powerful explosions on the surface of the sun, is expected to reach over the planet's polar regions today.
- October 8: Midnight California earthquake: Well felt in Los Mochis, Mexico
M 6.0 strong earthquake shakes Gulf of California, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- October 8: Wildfire near Red Lake in northern Minnesota
More than 38 square miles has been burned by the North Minnie wildfire.
- October 5: Soil Erosion in Akiak city of Alaska
The City and Native Community have declared Erosion Disaster.
- October 5: Wildfire in Mason County, Washington
About 25 homes are near to fire burning area. Several people in Rainbow Lake evacuated.
- October 4: Wildfire in Omak, Washington
More than 5,000 acres burned in Omak wildfire. Fire also destroyed two homes.
- September 30: Two earthquake shake Northern Texas-Many felt reports
M 3.4 light earthquake shakes Northern Texas, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- September 30: Tornado in Port Lavaca, Texas
Tornado damaged a store in Calhoun, Lavaca county.
- September 28: Tornado in Douglas County, Colorado
A tornado reported in southern Douglas County about eight miles east of Larkspur.
- September 28: Flash floods in Odessa, Texas
Heavy rain caused flooding in the Midland and Odessa areas of western Texas.
- September 26: Tornado in Washington, Illinois
Tornado caused damage to roof and wall to some homes in the Okawville area in Washington County, Ill.
- September 26: Wildfire in Hood River, Oregon
Wildfire burned 15 acres east of Hood River, Oregon, United States.
- September 25: Wildfire in Anadarko, Oklahoma
Wildfire caused evacuation of several people west of Anadarko.
- September 23: Strong storms in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
One injured and several houses damaged in strong storms in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
- September 22: Wildfire in Round Hill area, Virginia
Wildfire burned about 2 acres near Elks Point Road in the Round Hill area of Virginia, United States.
- September 21: Flooding and landslides throughout Southcentral Alaska
Flooding and landslides closed roads across Southcentral Alaska.
- September 20: Severe storms in South America
Nine killed in severe storm in Paraguay, Uruguay and Bolivia across South America.
- September 20: Flash floods in Seward, Alaska
A state of emergency declared in Seward. Floods affected Phoenix/Chiswell, Dieckgraeff Road, Lowell Creek Waterfall and Port Avenue areas of town.
- September 19: Wildfire in Wenatchee, Washington
One firefighter killed in wildfire. Fire burned 35,500 acres in Chelan County.
- September 18: Flash floods in Shoals, Alabama
Continuous rainfall and thunderstorms caused flash floods in North Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- September 16: Wildfire in Camp Pendleton, United States
Camp Pendleton wildfire has burned about 1,000 acres.
- September 16: Heavy storms in Alaska
Heavy storms expected for much of south-central Alaska till late Sunday.
- September 15: Wildfire in Getty Center art museum, Los Angeles
Wildfire near the intersection of Sepulveda Boulevard and Getty Center Drive has burned two acres.
- September 15: Heavy flooding in Washington, United States
A state of local emergency declared after flash floods in Santa Clara, Ivins and St. George area.
- September 14: Volcan de Fuego eruption in Guatemala: 33,000 evacuated
Around 33,000 people evacuated after eruption of Fuego volcano in Guatemala.
- September 13: Flash floods in Tuba city, Arizona
Floods washed away part of State Route 264, east of Tuba City.
- September 12: Wildfire in Eastern Washington
Wildfire in eastern Washington injured one firefighter and burned three homes.
- September 12: Flooding in Los Vegas, Nevada
Intense thunderstorms caused flooding in Las Vegas area.
- September 10: Wildfire in Dayton, Nevada
Wildfire burned at least 800 acres southeast of Dayton in Northern Nevada.
- September 9: Heavy storms in Oklahoma
Four killed in powerful storms in Oklahoma.
- September 7: Dust storms in Phoenix, Arizona
Heavy dust storms caused delays in flights in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- September 6: Flash floods in Massachusetts, United States
Heavy rain and a high tide caused flooding in Fall River of Massachusetts.
- September 5: Massive earthquake in San Jose, Costa Rica: 2 killed
M 7.9 earthquake shakes San Jose, Costa Rica today, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- September 5: Flash floods in Rochester/New York
Heavy rainfall caused flooding in Rochester city of Monroe county.
- September 4: Flash floods in Hale County, Alabama
Multiple roads in hale closed due to flooding, mainly along AL hwy 25 ne of Greensboro.
- September 3: Light earthquake in Los Angeles, California: Every alarm sets off
M 3.3 light earthquake shakes Los Angeles, California. Epicenter was below Beverly Hills.
- September 3: Wildfire in Angeles National Forest, California
Fire in Angeles National Forest has grown to 1000 acres.
- September 2: Wildfire in Shasta County, California
Wildfire burns 125 acres in Shasta County.
- September 2: Wildfires near Yakima, Washington
Two wildfires reported near Yakima in central Washington.
- September 2: Flash floods in Carbondale, Illinois
eports of flash flooding in Carbondale, Illinois.
- September 2: Flooding in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana
About 600 people evacuated from the area east of Louisiana 41 between Bush and Hickory because of recent floods.
- September 1: Flooding and mudslides in Saratoga Springs, Utah
About 24 homes evacuated due to heavy flooding and mudlsides caused by heavy rains in Jacobs Ranch subdivision.
- August 30: Heat wave in Dakota, United States
More than two dozen school across South Dakota closed due to extreme heat.
- August 30: Wildfire near Butte, Montana
A statewide fire emergency declared.
- August 30: Flooding in Pearlington, Mississippi
At least 75 people rescued from flooding in Hancock County of Mississippi caused by hurricane Isaac.
- August 28: Hurricane Isaac, Emergency declared in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi Hurricane Isaac caused the declaration of emergency in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. It is the first hurricane to hit the Gulf Coast since 2008.
- August 27: Wildfire in Delphia Region of Montana
Wildfire destroyed 10 to 15 structures in south-central Montana.
- August 27: Tsunami alert for Central America and Mexico
Tsunami alert issued for Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Panama and Mexico.
- August 27: A Series of earthquakes rattles California-Mexico border
A series of earthquakes has rattled Southern California with epicenter near California-Mexico border.
- August 25: Wildfire in Dry Creek, Alaska
Fire near Fairbanks burned 42,000 acres. Air quality advisories issued.
- August 24: Wildfires in Northern California
A state of emergency declared and some 3,000 people evacuated after wildfire in Northern California.
- August 23: Flash floods in Greensboro, North Carolina
Five families evacuated from an apartment building on Hahns Lane because of flooding.
- August 23: Flash floods in Maricopa, Arizona
State of emergency declared for Maricopa flooding.
- August 23: Flooding in Las Vegas, United States
A cluster of thunderstorms caused flooding in several areas of the Las Vegas valley.
- August 22: Wildfire in Manton, Northern California
Wildfire destroyed 50 buildings in Manton, N. California.
- August 21: Moderate earthquake strikes Off Venezuela, felt in Caracas
M 4.7 moderate quake strikes Off the Coast of Venezuela, well felt in Caracas and Guatire.
- August 21: Wildfire in Winchester, California
Wildfire on the cross section of Vista Road and Rawson Road has burned 250 acres.
- August 21: Flash floods in Jacksonville, Florida
Heavy rains caused flooding in many parts, including the Ortega/Venetia area of florida.
- August 21: Flash floods in Mesa, Arizona
Powerful thunderstorm collapsed the roof a mobile house in Mesa.
- August 20: Wildfire near Redding, Northern California
The Ponderosa fire threatens at least 3,000 homes and more than 300 other structures.
- August 19: Flash floods in Dallas, United States
Strong thunderstorms and flooding collapsed two buildings in Dallas.
- August 19: One killed by lightning in Duluth, Minnesota
One killed and seven other injured after a lightning struck a private sailboat on Lake Superior off Minnesota Point.
- August 18: Wildfires in Houston, United States
The blaze near Morice Lake covers 250 hectares
- August 18: Flash floods in Northwest Alaska
Series of storms caused flooding In Northwest Alaska.
- August 18: Flash floods in Douglas county, Nevada
Recent flooding closed U.S. 395 in Douglas County south of Gardnerville.
- August 18: Flash floods in Iron County, Utah
Flash floods caused by heavy rainfall destroyed at least 30 homes in the Cedar City and Enoch areas.
- August 17: Strong earthquake in San Francisco Bay today!
There is rumor that a strong earthquake will hit San Fransisco Bay area of California with epicenter around Monterey airport and San Fransisco airport.
- August 17: Wildfire in Ketchum, United States
Wildfire burned 250-acre in the enclosure gulch area west of Ketchum.
- August 17: Flash floods in Tyler, Texas
About 4,600 customers were out of power in Smith County, including in Tyler.
- August 17: Flash floods in Fresno, California
One dead and another missing in Yosemite river in Fresno.
- August 16: Wildfire in East county, California
Wildfires burned 15,000 acres in San Diego’s East County.
- August 16: Flash floods in New York
Heavy flooding reported in Brooklyn and Queens area of New York city.
- August 15: Storms in Baltimore County, Maryland
Storms caused damage in the Pikesville, Brooklandville and Lutherville areas. Only minor damage reported in Baltimore.
- August 14: Hoax earthquake in Northern California!
The California earthquakes data were deleted shortly after sometime but it was enough to spread over social media networks Twitter and Facebook.
- August 14: Landslide in Pahaska Tepee, Wyoming
A landslide near Pahaska Tepee closed down the East Entrance to Yellowstone Park.
- August 13: Wildfires in Lake County, United States
About 5,000 acres burned by two wildfires in Northern California.
- August 13: Tornado close to Nuevo, Ramona Expressway, California
Both directions of the Ramona Expressway shut down
- August 12: Tornadoes in Wilson, North Carolina
At least seven houses damaged in possible tornadoes in Wilson county of North Carolina.
- August 11: Wildfire at Arizona-Utah border
A lightning-caused wildfire in far northwestern Arizona near the Utah border has burned 1,000 acres.
- August 11: Storms in Southern New England
Storms in southern New England downed trees and power lines and also caused minor street flooding.
- August 11: Tornado in Tylertown, USA
Tornado destroyed several building and also caused damage at the St. Francis Animal Sanctuary in Tylertown, State of Mississippi.
- August 10: Heavy storms in North Carolinas
Heavy storms caused damage along the Pelham Road corridor.
- August 6: Flash floods in Johnson City, Tennessee
At least 10 people rescued by boat in Johnson City. No injury or deaths reported.
- August 6: Wildfire near Chelan, Washington
Wildfire burned 1,000 acres near Chelan.
- August 5: Thunderstorms in Chicago
All events by Lollapalooza music festival in downtown Chicago halted due to thunderstorms.
- August 5: Wildfire in Layton, Utah
About 30 homes evacuated due to wildfire in Layton.
- August 3: Earthquake in Northwest coast, Oregon
Following Oregon State University scientists, Northwest coast is at high risk of quake.
- August 3:Wildfire in Arkansas national park
A wildfire on Tower Mountain at Hot Springs National Park is now fully contained.
- July 30: Wildfire in Earlsboro, Oklahoma
About 30 homes evacuated due to wildfire due northwest of Earlsboro in Pottawatomie County.
- July 27: Tornado in Elmira, New York
Tornado in Elmira damaged buildings and hospitals.
- July 26: Wildfire in southwestern Oklahoma
Wildfire has burned more than 10,000 acres in southwestern Oklahoma.
- July 24: Drought in Missouri, United States
A state of drought emergency declared in Missouri.
- July 22: Flooding in Hickory, North Carolina
Heavy rainfall and thunderstorm reported in Icard, Longview and Hickory area.
- July 18: Flooding in Sierra Vista, Arizona
Two injured by flood waters south of Sierra Vista, Arizona.
- July 16: Heavy rain and lightning in Austin, Texas
Heavy rain and lightning reported across the Travis and Williamson counties.
- July 10: Flooding in Greensboro, USA
Heavy storms and flash floods reported in Triad and Charlotte regions of Greensboro.
- July 9: Tornado in Spotsylvania, Virginia
Tornado destroyed two houses in Fleming street (Four-Mile Fork area).
- July 5: Wildfire in Oklahoma, Virginia and Arkansas Several families in in Del City evacuated.
- July 1: Violent storms in United States
At least 13 people killed by violent storm and heat in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky of United States.
- June 30: Violent U.S. storms kills 13-Largest non-hurricane power outage in History
At least 13 people reported to be killed from the storm and heat in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky.
- June 28: Wildfire in Wood Hollow, Utah
Evacuation order issued due to wildfire for the people of Birdseye area.
- June 28: Wildfire in Colorado
According to Colorado Springs officials, hundreds of homes have been destroyed by wildfire in Colorado.
- June 28: Dust storms in Arizona, United States
Huge dust storm estimated to be 3,000-foot high reported in Great Phoenix region (Mainly Chandler and Eloy) of Arizona.
- June 27: Flooding in Wisconsin, United States
A state of flood emergency declared for three northwestern Wisconsin counties (Douglas, Ashland and Bayfield ).
- June 27: Wildfire in Pendleton, Oregon
Pendleton wildfire has burned more than 200 acres and 15 percent of it is contained.
- June 27: Tornadoes in Polk, Florida
Seven tornadoes confirmed by the National Weather Service in Polk county as a result of Tropical Storm Debby.
- June 25: Heavy Storms and Floods in Florida: State of emergency declared
A state of emergency declared for for most of the Gulf Coast because of Tropical Storm Debby.
- June 25: Duluth Flooding: Comparing historic floods of 1972 with worst 2012
From June 19-20 2012, Duluth experienced the worst flood in its history. Similar flood damage occurred to streets and sewers in many of the same places of Duluth in 1972.
- June 24: Tropical storm Debby
Debby is forecast to be near hurricane force winds.
- June 20: Duluth flooding: Flash-flood emergency declared-Worst flood since 1972!
Flash-flood emergency declared in Duluth
- June 19: Wildfire in Bloomfield, New Mexico
Three structures burned along the San Juan River in far northwestern New Mexico
- June 16: Flooding in Cannon Falls
Flood damaged the roof of a community center and computer labs at Cannon Falls High School.
- June 14: Light Earthquake Shakes Orange County, California
M 4.1 earthquake recorded in Greater Los Angeles Area, California at 08:17 local time.
- June 13: Two Minor Earthquakes Rock Oklahoma City
Two minor earthquakes rock Oklahoma today. The quake's epicenter was located 25 km ENE of Oklahoma City.
- June 9: Tornado in Wyoming, USA
About 20 building structure damaged near Wheatland Wyoming.
- June 9: Flooding in Escambia, Florida
Escambia County Emergency Management has requested residents to stay home and not drive unless necessary.
- June 7: Drought in California, USA
Alameda, Marin and Tehama counties declared as agriculture disaster areas.
- June 6: Wildfire in Wyoming, USA
1,000 acre burned in wildfire in Medicine Bow National Forest in southeast Wyoming.
- June 5: Wildfire in Colorado, USA
About 13 homes evacuated after wildfire in northern Colorado.
- June 5: Strong storms in Missouri
Three killed after storm struck Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky with hardest hit Diehlstadt village, about 100 miles south of St. Louis.
- June 2: Maryland Tornadoes 2012 Update: Six Tornadoes Confirmed, Several Injured
More than a dozen Harford County homes were damaged in the storm. Three people reported to be injured.
- May 29: Wild fire in Gila National Forest, New Mexico
Whitewater-Baldy Complex fire has burned nearly 133,000 acres. At least 13 houses reported to be destroyed.
- May 27: Tropical Storm Beryl: Real Time Tracking Updates+TS Beryl Hitting Daytona In Time Lapse Film
The name Beryl has been used for five tropical cyclones and one subtropical cyclone in the Atlantic Ocean. It is one of three names used for five tropical storms with none of them becoming a hurricane; the two others are Ana and Arthur.
- May 26: Tornado in North Port, State of Florida, USA
About 17 houses reported to be damaged by tornado in North Port.
- May 2: Wildfire in Toquerville, Utah
Two firefighters reported to be injured.
- April 27: Tornadoes in Colorado, USA
At least three people reported to be inured in tornadoes in Colorado.
- April 27: Wildfire in Kountze Region, Texas, USA
About half a dozen of forest fire incidents reported in Kountze region of Texas.
- April 22: Flooding in Bucks and Montgomery, USA
Flood watch issued for Bucks and Montgomery counties.
- April 15: Five Killed In Oklahoma Tornadoes (Woodward Footage)
Several tornadoes reported causing heavy destruction in Kansas, Lowa, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
- April 13: Wildfire in Alleghany area of Virginia, USA
Two wildfire in St. Paul and Back Valley burned 20,000 acres of land
- April 12: Wildfire in Burlington County, USA
Wildfire in Burlington County burned 300 acres at military base.
- April 10: Tornadoes in Woodward Region, Oklahoma
Two tornadoes reported in northwest Oklahoma. Two people injured and damage of about $250,000 estimated
- April 9: Flooding in Turner Falls, Oklahoma
More than 500 people evacuated from Turner Falls area after flooding caused by heavy rainfall.
- April 9: Massive Wildfire in Harford County, Maryland, USA
Evacuation order issued to several houses across Harford county.
- April 7: Wildfire in State of Colorado, USA
About 58 homes evacuated after the wildfire 2 miles north of Gunnison. Fire spread to 100 acres which was reported to be 70 percent contained.
- April 06: Flash flood in Lake city, USA
Several streets in Lake city flooded
- April 03: Tornado in Texas, USA
Two tornadoes reported to touch down in areas south of Dallas
- April 03: M 4.0 Earthquake In Oklahoma
M 4.0 light earthquake has been reported in eastern Oklahoma this Tuesday. No damages or injuries reported.
- March30: Wildfire in Jefferson, Colorado
Two killed and one injured by wildfire in the mountains southwest of Denver, United States
- March 29: Flooding in Caldwell, Texas
Heavy rainfall caused flash flood in Caldwell, USA
- March 24: Tornado in Jefferson County, USA
One killed and other two injured after a tornado touched down in Jefferson County.
- March 22: Tornado watch for parts of Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana
Rain and thunderstorms are also possible in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and western Tennessee.
- March 20: Flooding in Oklahoma
State Highway 16 in Oklahoma closed due to heavy rainfall. Flash flooding also reported on some Oklahoma City and Norman roads.
- March 16: Raw Footage (Helicopter View) of Tornado Damage in Dexter, Michigan
The tornado was on the ground for about a half hour and had a path about 10 miles long.
- March 13: Flooding in South Louisiana, USA
State of emergency declared in South Louisiana (Lafayette, Acadia, St. Landry and St. Martin).
- February 23: Storms Damage Dozens Of Homes In Floyd County, One Killed So Far
The county was under severe thunderstorm warning when the storm (so called Tornado) hit.
- January 23: Landslide in Bellevue, USA
Four homes evacuated due to landslide in Bellevue, USA.
- January 21: State Of Emergency In Washoe Valley Following Wildfire
More than 30 homes destroyed and 1 death reported in Fire zone in Washoe Valley.