Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- No major natural disaster recorded today.
- M 2.8 weak earthquake in California (@ 22 km depth) with epicenter located 11km N of Banning. Weak tremor will have been felt by th people of Beaumont, Yucaipa and Big Bear City.
2015-03-06; 15:51 UTC
- M 3.7 light earthquake in Hawaii (@ 13 km depth) with epicenter located 3 km NNE of Kailua-Kona. People of Kailua Kona, Kealakekua, Holualoa, Waikoloa, Kamuela, Captain Cook and Naalehu will have felt light to weak shaking.
2015-03-06; 10:22 UTC
- M 3.7 light earthquake in Alaska (@ 2 km depth) with epicenter located 82 km WSW of Haines.
2015-03-06; 08:48 UTC
- M 5.6 strong harmless sea quake in Mid-Indian Ridge (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 468 kmSSE of Amsterdam Island, France.
2015-03-06; 08:22 UTC
- M 4.3 light earthquake in Morocco (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located 7 km NW of Zaio. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of Nador, Berkane and Melilla, Spain
2015-03-06; 04:01 UTC
Recent Flash Floods
- Flooding in Santiago del Estero, Argentina
-Heaviest flooding in 50 years has claimed life of one person and displaced 6,000 people.
-An individual died in northern province of Santiago del Estero.
- Flooding in Westport, New Zealand
-Flooding in Westport of New Zealand has affected atleast 17 houses.
-The heavy rain caused two slips to close State Highway 6 (Lower Buller Gorge road) between Inangahua and Westport, The New Zealand Radio mentioned.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No major volcanic activity reported today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- Tropical Storm Fifteen
-As of 03:00 UTC, TS Fifteen was located approximately 356 nm north-northeast of Europa island.
-Tropical storm Fifteen is forecast to strike Madagascar at about 00:00 GMT on 9 March.
Natural Disaster News
- After raging for five days, wildfires in South Africa have now been finally brought under control. Wildfire in Cape Town damaged several houses.
- A Level 3 Snow Emergency has been declared in Brown and Adams counties, United States.
Useful information to read this recent natural disasters list March 6, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.