Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Snow storm in Tutin, Serbia
-Snow storm in Sipce near Tutin in southwestern Serbia has claimed life of a 63-year-old man.
-A state of emergency has been declared in the area, B92 has written.
- Snow storm in Bulgaria
-The state of emergency has been declared in Smolyan, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Pazardzhik and Plovdiv municipalities of Bulgaria.
-Electricity, water or food supplies have been disrupted in Rudozem and Madan villages.
-Tundzha River near Elhovo have reached the red line, indicating danger of overflow, Sofia News Agency has written.
- M 6.2 strong earthquake in Colombia with epicenter located 14 km N of Aratoca. Moderate shaking of MMI V will have been felt by the people of Lebrija and Bucaramanga. People of Floridablanca, Giron, Los Santos, Sabana de Torres, Bogota, Cucuta and Medellin will have felt light shaking of MMI IV.
20:55 UTC (local time: 15:55; 2015-03-10 @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 moderate earthquake in Chile (@ 14 km depth) with epicenter located 163km NW of Constitucion. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of San Antonio, Cartagena and Santa Cruz.
17:48 UTC (local time: 14:48; 2015-03-10 @ epicenter)
- M 3.5 light earthquake in California (@ 13 km depth) with epicenter located 45 km SW of Ferndale. It will have been well felt by the people of Ferndale, Petrolia, Rio Dell, Fortuna, Hydesville, Scotia, Whitethorn and Carlotta.
07:06 UTC ( local time: 00:06; 2015-03-10 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major flooding reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Kluchevsky and Zhupanovsky volcano eruptions in Russia
-A code of high threat to air traffic has been enforced in Kamchatka in Russian following eruptions at Kluchevsky and Zhupanovsky volcanoes.
-Both Kamchatka volcanoes spewed volcanic ashes simultaneously nearly five kilometers high, a source from a regional department of the Institute for studies of seismological activity told TASS. Click for detail report on Russian volcanoes.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- Tropical Cyclone Haliba
-As of 05:00 UTC, TC Haliba was located approximately 192 nm south of St Denis. Click for detail report on Cyclone Haliba.
- Tropical Cyclone Pam
-As of 05:00 UTC, TC Pam was located approximately 678 nm northwest of Suva, Fiji.
Natural Disaster News
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 10, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.