Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- No major natural disasters recorded today.
- M 3.7 light earthquake in Puerto Rico (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 53 km NNW of San Antonio. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of Aguadilla, Isabela and San Sebastian.
12:47 UTC (local time: 08:47; 2015-03-18 @ epicenter)
- M 4.9 moderate earthquake in Indonesia (@ 41 km depth) with epicenter located 58 km WNW of Luwuk. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of Gorontalo, Poso and Palu.
01:22 UTC (local time: 09:22:18.5 2015-03-18 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major floods reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No major volcanic activity recorded today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- No new tropical cyclone recorded today.
Natural Disaster News
- The federal government has declared natural disaster zone in the areas affected by Tropical Cyclone Olwyn. The category 3 cyclone hit number of towns in the North-West of Western Australia on Friday night.
- Agricultural sectors have been bearing the major burnt of natural disasters with worst in the developing world, according to initial results from a new FAO study released at the UN World Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction in Japan. Click for detail report on natural disaster study.
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 18, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.