Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Rockfall in Guilin, China
- Rockfall in China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region has claimed lives of at least seven people and injured 19 others, including eight Taiwan tourists on Thursday morning.
-Huge boulder hit the tourist group while visiting the Diecai Mountain scenic spot in Guilin City, China Radio International (CRI) said. Four people were dead at the scene, and three others were confirmed dead after being rushed to the hospital. Click for detail report on China rockfall.
- M 5.4 moderate earthquake in Indonesia (@ 36 km depth) with epicenter located 151 km ENE of Bitung. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of Kota Ternate and Tobelo.
10:05 UTC (local time: 18:05; 2015-03-19 @ epicenter)
- M 3.1 weak earthquake in California (@ 19 km depth) with epicenter located 36 km WSW of Ferndale. It will have been well felt by the people of Fortuna, Eureka and Bayside.
02:10 UTC (local time: 19:10; 2015-03-18 @ epicenter)
- M 4.9 moderate earthquake in Chile (@ 25 km depth) with epicenter located 72 km NW of Tome. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of Talcahuano, Penco and Concepcion.
01:33 UTC (local time: 22:33; 2015-03-18 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
Recent Volcanic Activity
Recent Tropical Cyclones
Natural Disaster News
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 19, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.