Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- No major natural disasters reported today.
- M 5.5 moderate earthquake in Papua New Guinea (@ 26 km depth) with epicenter located 177km NNW of Arawa. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of Kieta, Panguna and Arawa.
15:42 UTC (local time: 01:42; 2015-03-21 @ epicenter)
- M 4.0 light earthquake in Saint Eustatius and Saba (@ 22 km depth) with epicenter located 76 km WSW of The Bottom, Bonaire. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of Upper Hell's Gate, Oranjestad and Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
15:30 UTC (local time: 11:30; 2015-03-20 @ epicenter)
- M 4.4 light earthquake in Japan (@ 35 km depth) with epicenter located 14 km ESE of Hasaki. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of Asahi, Yokaichiba and Omigawa
10:54 UTC (local time: 19:54; 2015-03-20 @ epicenter)
- M 3.4 weak earthquake in Puerto Rico (@ 45 km depth) with epicenter located 92 km NNE of Luquillo. Slight tremor will have been felt by the people of Fajardo, Rio Grande, Charlotte Amalie and Carolina.
02:22 UTC (local time: 22:22; 2015-03-19 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major flooding reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No major volcanic activity reported today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- No new tropical cyclone recorded today.
Natural Disaster News
- A natural disaster alert has been declared in West Java, Indonesia until May as a form of preparation for facing any possible natural disaster. Click for detail report on natural disaster alert in Java.
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 20, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.