Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Landslide in Peru
-A state of emergency has been declared in Peruvian town of Chosica as landslide claimed lives of at least seven people and destroyed 65 houses.
-Six people are missing and 25 have been injured in the landslide disaster in Chosica. A 60-day emergency has been declared in the district of Lurigancho-Chosica by the Government of Peru. Click for detail report on Peru flood.
- M 2.9 weak earthquake in Illinois (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located just 2 km W of Lake in the Hills. It will have been well felt by the people of Algonquin, West Dundee, Cary, Carpentersville, Marengo, Johnsburg and Saint Charles.
23:08 UTC (local time: 18:08; 2015-03-25 @ epicenter)
- M 4.5 moderate earthquake in Chile (@ 42 km depth) with epicenter located 76 km NW of Talcahuano. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of Tome, Penco and Concepcion.
14:14 UTC (local time: 11:14; 2015-03-25 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major floods reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No major volcanic activity recorded today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- No new tropical cyclone observed today.
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 25, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.