Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Flooding in Argentina
-Heavy flooding in Cordoba and Santiago del Estero province of Argentina have claimed lives of at least 12 people.
-A total of 1,434 people have been evacuated in Cordoba and about 3,000 in Santiago del Estero province of Argentina.
- Landslide in Whidbey Island, United States
-A landslide on Whidbey Island in Washington, United States has damaged one house.
-The house was vacant and no one was hurt.
- M 5.5 moderate earthquake in Papua New Guinea (@ 22 km depth) with epicenter located 207 km ESE of Kimbe. Weak tremor will have been felt bye the people of Kimbe, Kokopo, Kandrian , Namatanai and Rabaul.
2015-03-07; 22:18 UTC
- M 3.7 light earthquake in Oklahoma (@ 3 km depth) with epicenter located 26 km SSE of Medford. Light to weak shaking will have been felt by the people of Enid, Ponca City and Stillwater.
2015-03-07; 21:11 UTC
- M 4.2 light deep earthquake in New Zealand (@ 254 km depth) with epicenter located 70km E of Waitara. Weak tremor will have been felt by the people of New Plymouth, Taupo and Tokoroa.
2015-03-07; 01:47 UTC
- M 4.7 moderate earthquake in Indonesia (@ 36 km depth) with epicenter 54 km NE of Amahai. Light tremor will have been felt by the people of Ambon.
2015-03-07; 00:58 UTC
Recent Flash Floods
- Flood and landslide in Jammu and Kashmir
-Landslide triggered by heavy rainfall has affected over 250 people in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
-Locals have urged the government to provide shelters or land.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- A red alert for the area surrounding a southern Chile volcano has been lifted. On Friday, authorities have announced they had reduced the alert level to orange
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- No new active tropical cyclone has been recorded.
Natural Disaster News
Useful information to read this recent natural disasters list March 7, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.