Disaster Report: Contains Daily list Of Recent Natural Disasters Around The World With Detail Update Report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Fill this Disaster form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
Keep This Page Open Or Visit Later To Get Update Report
Recent Natural Disasters List
|The seafront frozen in the Adriatic coastal town |
of Senj, Croatia; AP
- Brutal Cold wave in Europe
-300 died in European cold wave
-Cold wave and extreme weather predicted to continue in Western Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
-State of emergency declared in Serbia
-Romania's Prime Minister Emil Boc resigned after 34 deaths
Earthquake list February 9, 2012
Felt an Earthquake!! Click here
- M 5.1 moderate shallow earthquake stuck today in Uttaranchal, India (Madheso, Himachal Pradesh) with epicenter located 78 km NNE of Dehra Dun, Uttaranchal, India (@ 26 km depth). Moderate shaking of MMI V will have felt above epicenter. People in Deharadun, Jubbal, Chandigarh and other reacted immediately after the quake. Check Out detail update "Earthquake Felt In Chandigarh"
19:17 UTC (local time Friday, February 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.1 moderate earthquake in Northern Xinjiang, China (@ 22 km depth) with epicenter located 231 km NNW of Hami, Xinjiang, China. Moderate shaking of MMI V will have felt above epicenter
18:57 UTC (local time Friday, February 10, 2012 at 02:57 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.0 weak very shallow earthquake in Central California (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located below San Juan Bautista, CA. It will have well felt above the epicenter
15:06 UTC (local time Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 07:06 AM @ epicenter)
- M 4.6 moderate shallow earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico (@ 35 km depth) with epicenter located 80 km NNW of Puerto Angel, Oaxaca, Mexico. People of Puerto Escondido and Oaxaca City, Oaxaca, Mexico will have felt light shaking
09:21 UTC (local time Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 03:21 AM @ epicenter)
- M 5.6 strong Sea quake in South Sandwich Island Region with epicenter located 95 km ENE from Visokoi Island, South Sandwich Islands. It will have just faintly felt in populated area
08:49 UTC (local time Thursday, February 09, 2012 at 06:49 AM @ epicenter)
- M 3.6 very shallow earthquake in Spain (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located just below Yeste. People of Caravaca de la cruz and Albacete will have also felt. Albacete is a city and municipality in southeastern Spain, 258 km southeast of Madrid, the capital of the province of Albacete
02:51 UTC (local time 03:51; 2012/02/09 @ epicenter)
- M 2.9 weak shallow earthquake in Albania (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 11 km NE Burrel. weak shaking will have felt in Tirana. Tirana is the populated area in Albania with population 374,801!
02:36 UTC (local time 03:36; 201202/09 @ epicenter)
- M 3.5 very shallow earthquake in Central Turkey (@ 5 km depth) with epicenter located 20 km NW Andirin. It will have felt in Kadirli, Osmaniye and Andirin region of Turkey
23:17 UTC (local time 01:17; 2012/02/09 @ epicenter)
Volcanic Activity list February 9, 2012
- Iceland Recent Volcanic Activity
-A series of earthquake recorded in Reykjanes in southwest Iceland (less than M 3)
-Following Icelandic Meteorological Office, earthquake occurred in connections with movements in the magma, possibly a magma intrusion
-Currently no seismic activity is recorded
Recent Flood Update
- Heavy Flooding In Australia
-Heavy rainfall and floods has made the situation worse in south-western Queensland and northern New South Wales
-Flood waters in parts of Queensland has started receding (Category under "Queensland Floods 2011")
- Mozambique Floods
-Urgent humanitarian assistance needed in Namacurra in Zambezia Province, Mozambique
-More than 13,000 families, or approximately 65,000 people, severely affected in Namacurra, South African Flood
-Great chance of starvation and disease outbreaks in flooded area (Category under "Floods in south Africa")
- Tropical cyclone JASMINE-12 active in Vanuatu. Population affected by Category 1 (120 km/h) wind speeds or higher is 0. GREEN ALERT in New Caledonia,Vanuatu for JASMINE-12
- Drought along with wildfire predicted in Orange County and much of California.
"Recent Natural Disasters List" Page
This page contains the Daily list of all Recent Natural Disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with other Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster.
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..Get latest information of any disasters in our daily page Recent Natural Disasters List.
You can follow even in facebook (Disaster Report) and twitter (Disaster_Update)
Have To Say?? Write In The Comment Box Below !!
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters January 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, Brutal Cold wave in Europe, 2012, Earthquake list February 9, Flood, Flooding, natural disasters, Natural Disasters List February 9 2012, recent natural disasters, Volcanic Activity list, earthquake in Spain , natural disasters in Spain today, sismo se siente en España, frozen wave in croatia