Disaster Report: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Want To Share!! Let Others Know
Report through contact form or write in comment section below
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster Report)
Check out worldwide natural disasters list
Recent World Disasters
- Flash flood and landslide in Luzon and Western Visayas of Philippines
-Heavy rainfall and flooding is expected across Luzon and Visayas region due to low pressure area (LPA)
-At 2:00 a.m. local time, the low pressure area(LPA) was estimated 120 km North Northeast of Puerto Princesa City
-Following The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA), Luzon and Western Visayas will experience mostly cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms becoming widespread rains over Palawan which may trigger flash floods and landslides
-Moderate to strong wind blowing from the southwest to southeast is expected over Palawan
-Two people are reported to be dead and two still missing.
You may also like:
Recent Felt Earthquakes
Felt an earthquake? Click here
- M 5.6 very strong shallow earthquake in South Australia (Amata @ 11 km depth) with epicenter located 317 km SSW of Alice Springs. Just 1,000 people will have felt strong shaking of MMI VI. Luckily the populated area Adelaide is 1160 km far from epicenter. It is desert area. Weak shaking will have felt as far as 507 km from the epicenter (no populated residential area within this radius).
09:25 UTC (local time Friday, March 23, 2012 at 07:55PM @ epicenter)
- M 4.2 moderate shallow earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico (@ 28 km
depth) with epicenter located 23 km SW Pinotepa nacional. Weak shaking will
have felt by the people of Oaxaca. It is the aftershocks
of earlier M 7.4 extremely dangerous Guerrero – Oaxaca (Mexico) earthquake
02:16 UTC (local time Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 08:16 PM @ epicenter)
Recent Volcanic Activity
- El Salvador/San Salvador recent volcanic activity
-The Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources reports an earthquake swarm under the San Salvador volcano following M 7.4 Mexican quake
-A total of 28 micro earthquakes are recorded in just two days!
Recent Flood Update
- Flooding in Queensland, Australia
-Queensland's Sunshine coast hit by flash flood
-Minor flooding in Degilbo Creek at Coringa and Walla area on the Lower Burnett River
-Flood warning issued for Coastal rivers and adjacents inland catchments from Bundaberg to Caboolture, Boyne, Baffle and Kolan rivers, Burdekin river, Connors, Isaac, Mackenzie and Fitzroy rivers and Theresa Creek, Georgia, Diamantina, Thomson, Barcoo, Bulloo and Paroo rivers and the Cooper Creek, Gilbert, Flinders and Norman river catchments and the Mary river.
You may also like:
- Flooding in Bathurst City, Canada
-Three people rescued in Bathurst from Middle river area
-A Canadian Forces Cormorant helicopter rescued them
- Wildfire called "Cerro Alto Treiles" in municipality of Romeral, Chile is under control. Currently YELLOW ALERT is declared in municipality of Romeral.
You may also like:
- Forest fire is reported in Dachigam National Park, State of Jammu and Kashmir, india. Dachigam, located only 22 kilometers from Sriniagar, the capital city of the northern state of Jammu and Kashmir, is a wildlife sanctuary which is home to the endangered Hangul species of the Deer.
- 12 people have been killed by Swine flu in western state of Maharashtra. Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, India. Earlier in 2009, 450 people died due to Swine flu in Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat part of India.
Useful information to read this daily natural disaster list
This natural disaster list contains daily list of all major natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent World Disasters containing Update Report on Rolling Disaster, Recent Felt Earthquakes, Recent Volcanic Eruptions (active volcanoes), Recent Flood Update with Ongoing Flood event, Recent Cyclones and Other Disasters containing Landslide, Drought along with different Natural Hazards. The Major Natural Disaster are linked to definite page containing update report on that major disaster. The reference for the time zone is UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, also called GMT)
The disaster data are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS..
Follow Disaster Report @ facebook (Disaster Report), twitter (Disaster_Update) and Google +(Disaster report)
最 近發生的自然災害的名單>Liste der jüngsten Naturkatastrophen>Liste des récentes catastrophes naturelles>最近の自然災害のリスト>Список последних стихийных бедствий>Lista de los recientes desastres naturales>Natural Disasters List>2012 Natural Disasters List
Natural Disasters List
Tags: natural disasters list, 2012 natural disasters list, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, 2012 disasters list, recent natural disasters list, recent natural disasters 2012, current natural disasters, natural disasters 2012, natural disasters list 2012, recent natural disasters in 2012, list of natural disasters in 2012, 2011 disasters in March, list of natural calamities in 2011, natural calamities, recent disasters, list of natural disasters, natural disasters March 2012, recent natural disasters, natural disasters 2012 list, world disasters, disaster report, recent earthquakes, felt earthquakes, recent volcanic eruptions, recent flood, recent cyclones, fire, drought, recent volcanic activity, natural hazards, desastres naturales 2012, march 23 2012 earthquakes, natural disasters so far, 2012 natural disasters new alerts, seismic activity 3/23/2012, current natural disaster March 23 2012, why no eathquake today ,march 23 2012, current volcanic activity March 23,2012, volcano March 23 2012, natural disasters 2012 so far, latest natural catastrophes, March 23 earthquake, recent earthquakes 23/03/2012, recent catastrophes, latest natural disasters 2012 March, earthquake report 23/03/2012, earthquake March 23, 2012, disaster 23.3.2012, March 23 2012 Earthquake, 23rd March 2012 natural disasters, earthquake 23 March, March 23 2012 flooding, natural disasters 23/3/12, 23/03/12 disaster, desastres naturales del 23 de March del 2012, natural disasters list March 23, 2012/3/23 disasters, 23/03/2012, natural hazard events in 2012, volcano march 23, weather events today march 23 2012, march 23 2012 earthquake, flood middle river bathurst march