Click for most recent natural disasters in Bangladesh
- July 10: Bangladesh flash floods affect nearly 10,000
Flash floods triggered by the heavy downpour affected nearly 10,000 people across Bangladesh.
- July 8: Tripura earthquake shakes Bangladesh
Tremor was felt in several parts of northeast India and Bangladesh.
- June 28: Flash floods in Noakhali, Bangladesh
At least 25,000 Bengalis have been affected by the flash floods in Hatiya, Subarnachar and Companiganj upazilas of Noakhali.
- June 10: Flash flood hits Lalmonirhat, Bangladesh
Recent flash floods in Bangladesh have affected over 40 villages in Lalmonirhat, The Daily Star reported.
- May 16: Cyclone Mahasen hits Bangladesh
Cyclone ‘Mahasen’ hits Patuakhali coast of Bangladesh. One killed in Bhola.
- May 12: Cyclone Mahasen in Bangladesh
Tropical cyclone Mahasen originating in the southeast Bay of Bengal is a potential major threat to Bangladesh and Myanmar.
- April 28: Bangladesh Nor’wester claims 5
Nor’wester claimed five lives including two children in Tangail, Sirajganj and Gaibandha area of Bangladesh.
- March 23: Tornado in Bangladesh claims 14, injures 500
Tornado in Bangladesh has claimed fourteen lives and injured more than 500 people.
- March 17: Storm in Bangladesh
Storm sinks 2 trawlers in Bangladesh.
- March 13: Landslide in Sylhet, Bangladesh
Landslide in Sylhet, Bangladesh has killed three people and injured 10 others.
| Follow @Disaster_Update|