This list contains all major natural disasters in Philippines in 2013 with detail report.
Click for most recent natural disasters in Philippines
Click for most recent natural disasters in Philippines
- September 23: Floods, landslides in Zambales
Landslides and floods triggered by monsoon rains have claimed lives of at least 30 people in Zambales province of Philippines on Monday.
- September 6: Lightning, hail storm in Cebu
Lightning and hailstorm in Cebu province of Philippines have claimed lives of at least two persons.
- August 30: Tropical Storm Kong-Rey in Philippines
Tropical Storm Kong-Rey has claimed life of at least one people in Philippines, National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said today.
- August 18: Tropical Storm Trami (Maring)
Tropical Storm Trami (Maring) has caused heavy rainfall and widespread flooding in Metro Manila and nearby provinces, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said.
- August 11: Typhoon Utor/Labuyo updates
Typhoon Utor is expected to be strongest storm to make landfall in Philippines this year.
- August 3: Southern Philippines landslide, flood claim 2
Landslide in Zamboanga City in the southern Philippines has claimed lives of at least two people, police and emergency workers said.
- July 20: Landslide in Sarangani, Philippines
Landslide caused by heavy rainfall has affected around 60 households.
- July 9: Typhoon Soulik nears Philippines, disaster management councils on alert
The disaster management councils are on alert as Typhoon Soulik is expected to enter the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) on Wednesday morning.
- July 1: Tropical storm Rumbia in Philippines
At least four children are confirmed dead by tropical storm Rumbia with three others reported missing in central Philippines.
- June 29: Tropical storm Gorio makes landfall in Samar, Philippines
Tropical storm Gorio (international name Rumbia) made landfall today morning in Hernani, Eastern Samar, Philippines.
- June 24: Sinkhole in Philippines
Sinkhole in Philippines bans swimming in Zambales beach.
- June 19: Tornado in Cebu City of Philippines
Tornado in Cebu City of Philippines destroys 50 houses.
- June 13: Flooded areas in Metro Manila today
Torrential rains have flooded parts of Metro Manila today, Flood Control and Information Center of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said.
- June 12: Philippines landslide claims 10-year-old boy
Landslide in Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte, Philippines has claimed life of a 10-year-old boy, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) reported.
- June 9: Flash flood in Mindanao, Philippines
Flash floods and landslides in Mindanao, Philippines have claimed lives of at least four people and left other two missing, National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) reported.
- June 1: Philippines/Mount Mayon recent volcanic activity
Steam emission and crater glow from Mayon volcano in Philippines have been reported.
- June 1: Very strong earthquake hits Philippines
M 5.6 strong earthquake hits Philippines today, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- May 24: Tornado in South Cotabato, Philippines
Tornado in South Cotabato, Philippines has affected 33 families, causing P500,000 damage, The National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said.
- May 12: Earthquake in Cebu today
M 4.1 light shallow earthquake shakes Cebu, Philippines today, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) reported.
- May 7: Mayon Volcano eruption kills 5
Mayon Volcano ash eruption in Philippines has killed at least five people.
- April 27: Tornado in Bulacan, Philippines
Tornado in Bulacan region of Philippines has badly damaged four houses.
- April 4: Moderate earthquake in Metro Manila today
M 5.3 moderate earthquake shakes Manila, Philippines today, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
- March 26: Waterspout sinks boat in Maguindanao, Philippines
At least 10 people including two children have died when a passenger boat sank due to waterspout (twister) in Liguasan River in Philippines.
- March 24:Flooding in Quezon city, Philippines
At least 300 families have been evacuated due to flooding in Quezon city of Philippines.
- February 28: Flooding in Agusan del Sur, Philippines
Recent floods in Agusan del Sur have killed one and affected 49,000 persons.
- February 26: Landslide in Mati City, Philippines
Landslide in Mati City, southern Philippines has killed three people.
- February 23: Landslide in Mt. Diwalwal, Philippines
Landslide in Mt. Diwalwal in Monkayo, Compostela Valley, Philippines has killed one people.
- January 22: Sea wave in Cebu, Philippines
Sea wave hit a boat off the seas of Caubian Island in Lapu-Lapu City.
- January 21: Flooding in Mindanao, Philippines
Three killed and 2 others missing due to flooding disaster in Mindanao region of Philippines.
- January 20: Flooding in Davao City, Philippines
Flash flood in Davao city, Philippines killed 1
- January 17: Flooding in Surigao de Norte, Philippines
Around 16,000 people of Tubod, Butuan City, Alegria, Bacuag, Claver, Gigaquit and Mainit in Surigao del Norte are affected by recent floods.
- January 7: Flooding in South Cotabato, Philippines
Overflow of river caused flooding in Esperanza, Poblacion, Lapuz, Liberty, San Jose, Simsiman and Matapol villages of Cotabato, Philippines.
- January 4: Flooding in Palawan, Philippines
Around 130 families evacuated in Bataraza and Quezon towns of Philippines due to flooding.