Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Tropical Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu
- Tropical Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu as a category five storm, causing widespread destruction, killing several people and leaving thousands displaced.
-The official death toll remains at eight, with many more injured, and is expected to rise as communication begins to be restored.
-A Civil Defence emergency has been declared in the Chatham Islands. Click for detail report on Cyclone Pam.
- M 4.5 moderate earthquake in Romania (@ 116 km depth) with epicenter located 17 km SE of Comandau. It will have been well felt by the people of Nehoiu, Covasna and Tirgu Secuiesc.
15:49 UTC (local time: 17:49; 2015-03-16 @ epicenter)
- M 5.9 strong earthquake in Papua New Guinea (@ 199 km depth) with epicenter located 17 km NW of Rabaul. Light to weak shaking will have been felt by the people of Kokopo, Namatanai, Kavieng, Rabaul and Kimbe.
03:00 UTC (local time: 13:00; 2015-03-16 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major floods reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No new volcanic activities today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- No new tropical cyclone recorded today.
Natural Disaster News
- A 5-mile long wildfire has been spread from Kansas into northwest Missouri. Mandatory evacuation orders have been issued for part of St. Joseph. Click for detail report on Missouri wildfire.
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 16, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.