Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Recent Natural Disasters
- Drought in Pakistan
-Drought in Pakistan has claimed lives of 40 people in last 28 days.
-Recently six children died in Mithi, Chhachhro, Nagarparkar, Islamkot and other areas of the Tharparkar district in Sindh province of Pakistan.
-Farmers are facing poor rainfall for almost five successive years in Tharparkar district of Pakistan. Click for detail report on Tharparkar, Pakistan drought.
- Avalanche in Himachal Pradesh, India
- An avalanche in Himachal Pradesh region of India has claimed lives of four people including an infant and a mother.
-The avalanche hit Pangi village in Chamba districtof Himachal Pradesh, India. Click for detail report on Himachal Pradesh avalanche.
- Wildfire in Cape Town, South Africa
-Around 150 firefighters are battling wildfires in Cape Town region of South Africa which have burned at least five houses.
-The fire which started on Boyes Drive in Muizenberg on Sunday night, quickly spread to Ou Kaapse Weg, and reached Noordhoek in the early hours of Monday morning. Click for detail report on Cape Town wildfire.
- Tornado in Hesse, Germany
- A tornado in Hesse state of western Germany has injured two people.
-Tornado has left at least 16 houses without roofs and has affected the phone and power connections. Click for detail report on Germany tornado.
- M 3.6 light earthquake in Alaska (@ 17 km depth) with epicenter located 26 km WNW of Valdez.
2015-03-02 06:05 UTC
Recent Flash Floods
Recent Volcanic Activity
- Shiveluch volcano eruption
-A Shiveluch volcano eruption in Russia led to the cancellation of flights in Alaska over the weekend.
-Two roundtrip flights between Anchorage and Bethel, and Anchorage and Nome have been canceled. Click for detail report on Shiveluch volcano.
- Yellowstone volcano eruption
-The latest update of the Yellowstone volcano by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) has shown total 78 registered earthquakes in the Yellowstone National Park region in February 2015.
-The largest event was a small earthquake of magnitude 2.4 on February 03 with epicenter located about 9 miles north northeast of West Yellowstone, Montana. Click for detail report on Yellowstone volcano.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
Natural Disaster News
- The international team led by astronomers from Peking University in China and from the University of Arizona have discovered a supermassive black hole. The recently discovered black hole is 12 billion times the mass of our sun pumping out a million billion times the energy of our Sun. They believe it may have been formed after the first stars and galaxies emerged after the Big Bang gave birth to our universe. Click for detail report on this black hole.
Useful information to read this daily natural disaster list
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Recent Natural Disasters (real time update report on rolling natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.