Recent Natural Disasters 2015: This natural disaster list covers important natural disasters in the world with detail update report.
Keep this page open or visit later to get update report.
Major Natural Disasters Today
- Major hailstorm in Bogota, Colombia
-Major hailstorm in Bogota, the capital city of Colombia covered the area with a 24-inch layer of icy snow affecting lives of around 900 people.
-More than 900 people have been affected by recent hailstorm in Fraguita, Antonio Nariño and Restrepo in the southern part of the city, El Espectador quoted Fire Department as saying. Click for detail report on Bogota hailstorm.
- M 3.8 light earthquake in Kansas (@ 8 km depth) with epicenter located 9 km NNW of Caldwell. Weak shaking of MMI III will have been felt by the people of Arkansas City, Haysville and Derby.
15:31 UTC (local time: 10:31; 2015-03-24 @ epicenter)
- M 4.8 moderate earthquake in Japan (@ 76 km depth) with epicenter located 4 km SSE of Shimodate. It will have been well felt by the people of Makabe, Tsukuba, Yuki and Tokyo.
04:53 UTC (local time: 13:53; 2015-03-24 @ epicenter)
- M 3.6 light earthquake in California (@ 10 km depth) with epicenter located 19km NW of Tehachapi. It will have been well felt by the people of Bear Valley Springs, Tehachapi, Arvin and Lamont.
04:46 UTC (local time: 21:46; 2015-03-23 @ epicenter)
Recent Flash Floods
- No major floods reported today.
Recent Volcanic Activity
- No major volcanic activity recorded today.
Recent Tropical Cyclones
- Tropical Cyclone Nathan
-As of 04:00 UTC, TC Nathan was located approximately 88 nm east of Darwin, Australia.
Natural Disaster News
- Heavy rainfall and flooding have formed massive sinkholes in roads in Brazil. Sinkhole disaster in the state of Para near the cities of Itaituba and Ruropolis has swallowed a bus. Click for Brazil sinkhole video.
Useful information to read this Recent Natural Disasters List March 24, 2015
This natural disaster list contains daily list of natural disasters around the world. The page is break down into various parts as Major Natural Disasters Today (real time update report on rolling major natural disaster around the world), Recent Earthquakes (only earthquakes which are felt by people), Recent Volcanic Activity (erupting volcanoes), Recent Flash Floods (ongoing flood information), Recent Tropical Cyclones (active cyclones) and Natural Disaster News (facts and news about natural/environmental disasters and hazards on various topics like Tornado, Tsunami, Wildfire, Drought, Hailstorm, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Epidemic, Famine, Lahar, Limnic Eruption, Mudflow, Solar Flare and other disasters).
The major natural disasters and catastrophes are linked to definite page containing update report on that disaster and also provides early disaster emergency notification if available.
The global natural disaster data and natural calamities statistics are collected from different sources like USGS, EMSC, GDACS, EDIS and others.